The StandICT.eu 2023 Consortium has been built on the rationale of complementarity, experience and impact potential; in fact, it brings the following key distinctive features:
• Experience in coordinating and participating in CSAs and in Open Call-related projects
• Know-how in ICT standardisation and direct expertise in evaluation & monitoring of Open Call results;
• Technical expertise in web-based platforms management, also the StandICT.eu 2023 platform being based on the commercial product TRUST-GRANTS, provided at no additional costs to the project by Trust-IT;
• Expertise in supporting brokering, matchmaking, coaching and mentoring other support services;
• Experience in ICT Standardisation stakeholder’s engagement with large network multipliers, and other prestigious ICT Standardisation experts, also by means of the committed StandICT.eu 2023 EAG;
• Experience in communication and dissemination activities, including in international events organisation;
• Business-oriented approach for sustainability.
The Consortium consists of the following partners:
Trust-IT is the project Coordinator. It is an SME specialised in research analysis & communication in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) as well as the development & implementation of innovative web & mobile applications across Europe and globally. Trust-IT will be supported by COMMpla Srl, its linked third party a established in 2010 as a software development, communication & digital marketing company focused on building multichannel, digital platforms and delivering of online solutions and tools.
Dublin City University was founded in 1981 and comprises over 16,000 students including over 2600 postgraduate students, of whom around 800 are research students. The University is consistently ranked among the top young universities globally. DCU and the ADAPT Centre are driving the ICT Standards agenda in Ireland and in Europe through several projects, programmes and initiatives in ICT Standardisation. DCU is the lead beneficiary for the observatory, concertation and synergies.
AUSTRALO is a marketing company on a mission to generate skyrocketing impact for cutting-edge technology-driven Research and Innovation project ideas. It is our goal to unleash the extraordinary potential of Europe as a worldwide digital powerhouse. AUSTRALO puts at the service of the initiative its proven track record building impact in EU projects, with special emphasis on ecosystem dynamism.